Our mission: To transform workplace culture and empower working parents
Since 2014 we have been pioneering peer coaching for working parents. We believe that by creating a safe space for parents to exchange, combined with a coaching structure that delivers results, parents feel more empowered, included, and valued.
parents@work enables companies to build up their own peer coaching program for parents, using existing resources – upskilling employees with coaching skills and equipping future leaders with new perspectives and increased empathy.
The result? A family-friendly workplace culture with empowered parents achieving their full potential.
- PASSION Caring deeply about parents, families, and the companies that employ them.
- EMPATHY Our motivation is founded in our own experiences as working parents.
- AUTHENTICITY Embracing our dual roles of family and work. No apologies. This is us!
- JOY Loving what we do, and how we do it.
- COURAGE Daring often and greatly.
- KINDNESS It’s about giving back and celebrating others.